1. In the App Store, search for and select the Redi-Reader application. In the top right-hand corner, select "Download" and "Install."
2. Open the Redi-Reader application. From the bottom menu, you can access recent files, updated files, any categories that you have named, and favorites.
3. To download a new mobile resource, touch "Device" in the bottom right corner, then "..." in the top right corner. On the Device menu, select "Download New Content."
4. To view all of the IDSA resources, select "IDSA" from the drop-down menu. Alternately, you can enter a web address in the top bar.
5. Once the IDSA page loads, scroll down to the file you want and touch to download. Redi-Reader will prompt you for a folder. When your download is complete, the program will alert you; you may open it directly by selecting "Yes."
6. After you open a resource, return to the home screen by touching "Doc List" in the bottom left-hand corner.
1300 Wilson Boulevard Suite 300 Arlington, VA 22209 | Phone: (703) 299-0200 | Fax: (703) 299-0204
| HIVMA | Contact Us
© Copyright IDSA 2015 Infectious Diseases Society of America