About the IDSA Guidelines Discussion Forum
The goal of the IDSA Guidelines Discussion Forum is to provide for an opportunity to comment on recently published IDSA guidelines.
All forum areas are open to members and non-members. However, you must be logged in to initiate and reply to topics in the forum area.
The forum guidelines for commenting are important and should be read and accepted before you choose to participate. We encourage contributors who are courteous, polite and respectful. We discourage those who choose to behave in a disrespectful and/or irresponsible manner. IDSA will take appropriate steps to ensure discussions adhere to these guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding the appropriateness of a discussion forum post that you have read, you can use the 'report' button found at the bottom of that post. This action will alert the IDSA Staff.
Discussion Forum Guidelines
Welcome to the IDSA Discussion Forum. Members and non-members are invited to start threads and participate in all forum areas.
- Site administrators monitor content periodically for spam, offensive language, links to illegal content, and overtly hostile interactions and/or harassment.
- Please do not post ads under the guise of comments or forum threads anywhere on the site. Such content will be removed.
- Copyright laws apply to web content—it's better to link to content than to cut and paste large blocks of text.
- Administrators reserve the right to edit content.
- Logged-in users may read and comment on all content.
- The views expressed in the forum threads are those of the authors. They do not necessarily reflect the views of IDSA.