Get point-of-care IDSA guidelines at your fingertips with the new IDSA Practice Guidelines App. You’ll have access to:
- Latest guidelines and interactive point-of-care tools.
- Tools for quicker reference and faster decision making.
- Current guidelines even while you’re offline.
Download the App
IDSA’s Practice Guidelines App has new and exciting features you don’t wait to miss. New features for 2024 include:
• Better note taking
• Enhanced search functionality
• Push notifications now available
• Print guidelines right from the app
• Full sharing notifications
If you already have the Guidelines App, you will be prompted to download the updates when you open the app.
Scan the QR Code
Questions about the IDSA Guidelines App can be directed to: email@example.com
This project is supported by a grant from The Institute for Technology in HealthCare, a 501-c(3) non-profit organization, located in Washington, DC. The Institute for Technology in HealthCare is concerned with the use of technology to benefit health care. For more information about The Institute for Technology in HealthCare please visit the website at www.ithcawards.org.