Event Listing Policy
- At all levels of commitment, organization agrees to promote an IDSA offering of our choosing by sharing a slide, social content or other promotional materials during or prior to the meeting.
- IDSA determines when social media posts are scheduled within a reasonable timeframe of the event and approved by event point of contact. All content will be marked as “sponsored content.”
- IDSA determines when email blasts and news posts are scheduled within a reasonable timeframe of the event and approved by event point of contact. All content will be marked as “sponsored content."
- All event listings are subject to IDSA’s approval. If approved, you will be expected to fulfill the cross-promotion requirements listed in your selected tier.
- IDSA reserves the right to edit content for style and/or space considerations.
- IDSA reserves the right to refuse to disseminate, in its sole discretion, any information that, in IDSA’s opinion, is unethical, misleading, makes extravagant claims, misrepresents, is unfair or harmful to the public and/or other organizations, and may violate state or federal law.
- In addition, IDSA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel any ad or email at any time for any reason with refund of pro-rated promotional fees.
- IDSA reserves the right to limit the number of members for targeted email sends.