Spring and summer hikes through the woods can be lovely – as long as you don’t get ticked! Tiny ticks, about the size of a poppy seed, can cause Lyme disease, an increasingly common infection.
- Message Regarding Lyme Guideline Update and Public Comment Period
- IDSA/AAN/ACR Lyme Disease Guideline
- Chronic Lyme Disease Video
- The Clinical Assessment, Treatment, and Prevention of Lyme Disease, Human Granulocytic Anaplasmosis, and Babesiosis
- IDSA's Lyme Disease Advocacy Efforts
- IDSA Statement on Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease and State Policy Primer