IDSA & HIVMA want to assist in your coverage of health care stories. We offer the following resources:
- Authoritative spokespeople on any aspect related to infectious diseases, including HIV/AIDS, antibiotic resistance, immunizations, and vaccines. To find an expert or set up an interview, please contact us.
- Access to the latest news from the Society and our two journals, Clinical Infectious Diseases, The Journal of Infectious Diseases, and Open Forum Infectious Diseases. Sign up for our press list.
- A press pass for IDWeek, the combined meeting of IDSA, the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA), the HIV Medicine Association (HIVMA), and the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society (PIDS).
To sign up for email alerts from the journals when new studies are available:
- Visit My Account on the Oxford University Press website
- Enter your personal details to create a new account
- Click ‘Register with Oxford Journals’
- You will then be sent a confirmation email
- Open the confirmation email and click on the link supplied
- Visit the Alerts Preferences page and select the journal(s) you would like to receive alerts from.
Our goal is to provide you with knowledgeable sources and accurate information on infectious diseases and public health. We welcome your calls and email inquiries at any time.