Immunization is one of the most important things you can do to protect yourself, your family, and your community from infectious diseases. IDSA focuses on immunization of children, adolescents, and adults, including health care workers.
- CDC: Vaccination Resources for Parents
- AAP Immunization Website
- Vaccinate Your Baby
- CDC: Provider Resources for Vaccine Conversations with Parents
- Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP)
- Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS)